Tuesday 29 January 2013

Cannot Live Without #1


It’s nearly the end of the month so here is my ‘Cannot live without’ January edition, which is dedicated to Liz Earle’s 3 Step skincare routine.
I often think how have I managed for so long without these products, personally I find them amazing as I have been unable to find  a product in the past that leaves my skin feeling deep cleaned yet nourished at the same time but also ridiculously soft.

The 3 step routine involves, cleansing, toning and moisturising.

1. Cleansing
This probably won’t be unfamiliar to most, but the first step is her famous Cleanse and Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser, for those of you that don’t know it’s a two part cleansing process. The first part is cleansing, I massage the cleanser onto a dry face, as it does not matter if you are wearing make-up as the cleanser even removes my most stubborn mascara. The second part is the ‘polish’, simply run the muslin soft very fine cotton) cloth under a warm tap then use it to wipe away the cleanser and residue, in the same way you would use a make-up wipe.




My skin is left so clean and fresh and feeling incredible.

2. Toning
The toner is very light and mild, and just like the cleanser it is suitable for all skin types. Due to its natural ingredients such as aloe vera, rose scented geranium and vitamin E, it does not only smell delicious but also brightens your skin. After apply the toner I notice a visible difference, my skin is more radiant and my complexion appears even.




3.  Moisturising
To finish the 3 step process I use her normal/combination Skin Repair Moisturiser. It hydrates my skin instantly, my skin feels so moist and nourished.  The first time I used it I was impressed with how quickly it dries into my skin, without leaving an oily trace. Another great thing about Liz Earle’s moisturisers is that they come in an assortment of skin types, so you really can find the perfect one for you.




I really cannot rave enough about this product, I’d advise anyone to try it. However it can bit a bit price, which currently I don’t mind paying as I am yet to find a product that achieves what this 3 step routine does. If you were to try one of her products I would highly recommend her Hot Cloth Cleanser, it really is fantastic and in my opinion worth every penny!
Enjoy your day
Love
CC xx

4 comments:

  1. Cleanse and polish is my number one cleanser too! Never tried the toner or moisturiser though, think I might pick it up next time I'm in Selfridges.

    www.SamuelJamesMorris.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im so tempted to get the cleanse and pollish!! it sounds amazing!
    xx
    www.cherrytruth2.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. The cleanse and polish is my ultimate facial product. Couldn't live without it!

    Hannah
    x

    http://hanneh44.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loveyour blog, definitely your latest follower! :) Your header is amazing! xxx

    ReplyDelete